This recipe is sixteen, or is it made of my favorite Isuzu. Its very fragrant, and its delicious with the dense white kidney bean paste.
Food Material List
- 1 Medium powder (oil skin) 150g
- 2 Sugar powder (oil skin) 30g
- 3 Lard (oilskin) 50g
- 4 Water (oil skin) 60g
- 5 Low flour (pastry) 120g
- 6 Lard (Crispy) 60g
- 7 Mucha (Crisp) 6g
- 1 Prepare salted egg yolk first, soak it in white wine, then wipe the white mucosa off the surface with kitchen paper towel, spare (16 yolks should be prepared)
- 2 Rubbing white kidney bean paste with tea powder
- 3 Knead the pastry dough well
- 4 Oil dough is kneaded out with a chefs machine.
- 5 Crispy and pastry dough, divided into 8 parts (8 parts, half-cut when done later)
- 6 Fried crust, rolled open and rolled up
- 7 Wake up for 20 minutes
- 8 Roll it out again and wake up for 20 minutes.
- 9 At this time, you can wrap egg yolk with bean paste and wrap it up.
- 10 All packed in reserve
- 11 Cut the dough in the middle, press it down with your hands and press it into a thin, thick cake next to it.
- 12 Then wrap the egg yolk in soybean paste to < br /> middle layer 180 degrees for 30 minutes.