White sugar in purple potato filling is added according to their preferences and according to the number of purple potatoes. After all, the taste is different.
Food Material List
- 1 Common flour (oilskin) 300g
- 2 Sugar and sugar (oil skin) 40g
- 3 Lard (oilskin) 110g
- 4 Water (oil skin) 120g
- 5 Low gluten flour (pastry) 240g
- 6 Lard (Crispy) 120g
- 7 Tea powder (crispy) 10g
- 8 Purple potato stuffing Appropriate amount
- 9 White sugar (purple potato stuffing) 30g
- 1 Mix all the oily materials into a smooth dough so that it can be wrapped in a fresh-keeping film and put aside.
- 2 Mixing all the pastry ingredients may not be particularly tough and difficult to knead into dough, but dont worry too much about waking up the noodles.
- 3 To make fillings, you can wash and cut purple potatoes into small pieces, boil them in water, take them out, press them into mud and put them in sugar. You can also put them in oven and cook them dry and wet. Its no big difference.
- 4 Cut the crust into sixteen equal parts and put aside. Cut the crispy into sixteen equal parts and get ready.
- 5 The small piece of oil-skin rolling stick rolled round and wrapped in crispy pastry
- 6 Close the mouth down and roll it into a cow tongue with a rolling pin. Be careful not to break the skin.
- 7 Roll it into a cow tongue and then roll it up and down as you roll it up and put it aside. Mix all the crisps and repeat five or six steps.
- 8 Roll it up horizontally, roll it up vertically, and put it in a tongue shape.
- 9 Take a knife from the middle and cut it in two (equal parts) downward.
- 10 Roll it into dumpling skin and then wrap it in stuffing
- 11 Pack it and put it in the oven as if you could smell happiness.
- 12 This is the baked babiessuper cute whimper
- 13 Wash the lard and put it in the pan. Dont stir-fry it all the time.
- 14 Thats not enough. Stir-fry and refuel all the time. When theyre ready, put them on a plate and cool them in the fridge for preservation.
- 15 The endless purple potato stuffing can be served with oatmeal, put in the oven, bite for a while, and then put into the pot to fry into purple potato balls yo