This sauce-flavored mutton noodle serves as breakfast. Its greatest advantage is its convenience. Because sauce can be prepared in advance, as long as the morning cooked noodles, fried vegetables can be eaten, 10 minutes to make a delicious breakfast!
Food Material List
- 1 Vermicelli Appropriate amount
- 2 mutton Appropriate amount
- 3 Egg One
- 4 Greens Appropriate amount
- 5 Carrot Appropriate amount
- 1 Making sauce: need to use sauce, bean paste, soy sauce, mutton, water starch
- 2 Cut mutton into small pieces and set aside in a bowl.
- 3 Put oil in the pan, heat the oil and stir-fry the mutton.
- 4 Add soybean paste and soy sauce and stir-fry until cooked.
- 5 Pour in water starch
- 6 Cook over high heat and over low heat for a while to collect water and starch juice.
- 7 Finally, add the fragrant oil and the fragrant mutton sauce is ready.
- 8 Stir-fry vegetables and cook noodles. Cut carrots and prepare them with green beans.
- 9 Add a little oil to the pan, stir-fry carrots and green beans
- 10 Boil the water in the pot, then add the noodles and cook the noodles. Blanch the cabbage while cooking noodles
- 11 Cooling: Cook the noodles and remove them. Cool them in cold water. This will make your face stick and taste better. Ive had cold water twice here.
- 12 Fried eggs: Heat the oil in the pan, turn it to a low heat, and pour in an egg. I like to lay some raw eggs. If you like cooked eggs, you can turn one side and wait for 1 minute.
- 13 Shake a plate and eat