Eggplant is not very delicious to fry. Steaming first and steaming later makes husband eat more bowl of rice.
Food Material List
- 1 eggplant 1
- 2 Pork 50g
- 3 green pepper 1
- 4 Ginger, garlic and onion Some
- 5 Soy sauce 20ml
- 1 Cut large pieces of purple eggplant and steam in a steaming pot for 10 minutes to drain water.
- 2 Pork 8 minutes lean, 2 minutes fat, cut small grains, dont use chopped meat paste to stick together, its not good looking and tasteless.
- 3 Cut green pepper, garlic, chopped scallions and set aside
- 4 Stir-fry the minced meat with hot oil, add garlic, stir-fry the minced meat, stir-fry the minced meat evenly, add a little salt and soy sauce like soy sauce, stir-fry soy sauce for a moment, and serve as a reserve. < br /> heat the remaining oil in the pot and steamed eggplant. Do not stir-fry the eggplant deliberately and pour in the raw smoke. Sprinkle green pepper with a little salt and water for a minute, then evenly pour in the minced meat sauce and finally sprinkle onions on the plate.