Food Material List
- 1 Ternip
- 2 Minced meat
- 1 The radish is cleaned and cut into pieces; peeled with a knife; diced; refrigerated for 12 hours;
- 2 The next day, take out the frozen radish and put it in a dish to melt. Dont pour out the water inside.
- 3 Add garlic oil or garlic puree after hot pot.
- 4 Stir-fry the leaves and anise.
- 5 Cut lean meat into minced meat; stir-fry minced meat in a pan;
- 6 Whiten the meat and stir-fry it with ginger.
- 7 Add a spoonful of bean paste, a little sauce, half a spoonful of sugar and a few peppers (or pepper powder) and add chili shreds and a little cooking wine to stir-fry until slightly charred.
- 8 Add broth (broth or chicken soup); add carrot, boil for about 1 minute;
- 9 Blend a Scutellaria baicalensis with raw meal and water.
- 10 Sprinkle with oil, sprinkle with onions, and come out of the pot.