This is a fast food, very simple, very delicious and zero failure rate, one rice killer.
Food Material List
- 1 Bean curd A block
- 2 Minced meat 500g
- 1 Meat grains or minced meat are salted with salt, raw soy sauce, starch, a little old soy sauce, monosodium glutamate and edible oil to taste; tofu is cut into small pieces.
- 2 Stir-fry the red oil in a hot pan, add a spoonful of sugar and a spoonful of bean paste.
- 3 Pour in the marinated minced meat and stir-fry until broken.
- 4 Stir-fry tofu cubes, wrap in red oil and cover the pan for 5 to 7 minutes.
- 5 Remove the lid of the pan and stir-fry it. Add a little water and half the tofu. Place starch in the mixture.
- 6 Stir-fry evenly and come out of the pot.
No minced pork can be chopped into small grains by itself, its better to have a little fat meat, each grain tastes good and fragrant; put a little cooking oil to marinate and stir-fry to prevent the minced pork from sticking