Food Material List
- 1 Minced pork Appropriate amount
- 2 Bean curd A block
- 1 Cut tofu into pieces and boil it for later use. Chop onion, ginger and garlic. Meat chopped.
- 2 Stir-fry the minced meat in a hot pan with oil, then add bean paste and stir-fry onion, ginger, garlic and soybean sauce. Add raw soy sauce, chicken extract and sugar, add tofu, add minced meat and a small amount of broth, and cook over fire.
- 3 When the soup is thick, add a little wet starch, sprinkle with pepper powder and shallot.
- 4 Pepper powder must be used in Sichuan to taste good. Tofu needs to be stewed slightly before it tastes good.