Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 2 corn starch 100g
- 3 butter 100g
- 4 boiled egg yolk 2
- 1 After softening butter, add sugar powder and salt and whisk it in an egg beater until it is slightly bulky, lighter in color and bulky.
- 2 Boil two eggs, take the yolk, put the yolk on the screen, press with your fingers until the yolk becomes fine.
- 3 Pour in the sifted egg yolk and stir well.
- 4 Mix low gluten flour with cornstarch and sift into beaten butter. Knead into dough by hand.
- 5 The kneaded dough should be slightly dry, but not too wet and will not disperse due to drying. Wrap the dough in a fresh-keeping film and put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- 6 Take out the cold dough, take a small piece and knead it into a small ball.
- 7 Press flat with your thumb. When pressed flat, biscuits will crack naturally.
- 8 Put it in the oven and the edges are slightly brown.