I like the color of tea, my son also loves it, the light taste of tea, in the afternoon sunshine, a small piece, with a cup of warm milk tea, well, the mood is very beautiful.
Food Material List
- 1 flour 60g
- 2 Egg 5
- 3 Tea powder 10g
- 1 Prepare the necessary ingredients
- 2 Egg yolk paste: oil and water mixed with 20g sugar, sift in starch tea powder and salt, mix well, beat in egg yolk, mix well, put aside; then prepare protein paste, add white sugar three times, and beat to the inverted triangle;
- 3 Egg yolk paste is mixed twice with protein paste. Do not mix it up and down. It is faster. Mix well and then add 8 inch round mould. Oven, preheat at 125 degrees for 10 minutes. In the oven
- 4 At 125 degrees for 100 minutes, I used the low temperature mode. Every time I succeeded, almost zero failure. Open the oven in about 50 minutes. Cover the top with tin paper and continue baking.
- 5 Remove from oven, buckle, and cut along the middle of cake and mould with fruit knife in two minutes. Its easy to demould and very beautiful. After demoulding, cut the cake with a cake knife. Start enjoying the delicate and smooth cake.