The cake roll that failed many times, after N attempts, finally succeeded! Officially break away from the remnant stars! Happy! So I did it twice in a row and shared it with my friends. The key point is that the bear child under the age of 3 participates in the whole process, and the yolk batter is his mixing ha!
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 80g
- 2 White sugar (for egg yolk) 20g
- 3 Egg 4
- 4 White sugar (for protein) 40g
- 5 Corn oil 40g
- 6 milk 60g
- 7 Dried meat floss 1 packs
- 1 Preparatory materials
- 2 Mix milk, oil and sugar in a bowl.
- 3 Egg white separation
- 4 Put the yolk in a stirred bowl.
- 5 Sugar is added to egg whites twice and beaten.
- 6 Just make a small corner.
- 7 Stir egg yolk until emulsified
- 8 Pour in starch
- 9 Stir the yolk batter and preheat the oven 175 degrees
- 10 Whisk the cream and batter up and down and mix well.
- 11 After mixing, spread the grease paper on the baking tray, pour it in and shake it hard for a few times.
- 12 Put in the preheated oven, middle layer, top and bottom fire, 175 degrees, 20 minutes. (Steps forgot to take, baked before remembering) After baking, take out, tear off the grease paper, cut both sides neatly. (remember to pad fresh-keeping film)
- 13 Spread the salad dressing while its warm.
- 14 Spread meat floss
- 15 The film is rolled up and tightened at both ends. It is refrigerated and set.
- 16 Refrigerate for half an hour and take it out. Slice it with a saw-tooth knife and eat it.
- 17 Very delicious! My bear child is super-loved