Teach you how to make delicious eggplant noodles with very little oil.
Food Material List
- 1 Long Eggplant 300g
- 2 Minced meat 100g
- 3 Hand-made noodles 150g
- 1 Cut the long eggplants into small pieces together and put them in the microwave oven for 2 minutes.
- 2 Put a little oil in the pan and add the eggplant which feels like the microblog number just now (its half soft). Stir-fry over low heat until eggplant is completely soft and rotten.
- 3 The minced meat was marinated for five minutes with spicy powder and cooking wine. A little oil was put in the pot and heated. Then a small amount of onion was added. The minced meat was stir-fried and discolored.
- 4 Stir-fry the soft rotten eggplant before putting it in. Add a spoon of raw soy sauce, a spoon of old soy sauce, a spoon of sugar and a small amount of salt and stir-fry evenly.
- 5 Put chicken soup into eggplant and boil the soup over high heat.
- 6 After about 5 minutes, half the soup was collected and water starch was added. Stir-fry until cooked evenly.
It saves a lot of oil to heat eggplant in microwave oven in advance and stir-fry it in oil, and the taste of eggplant is exactly the same.