Food Material List
- 1 Broccoli
- 2 Quail egg
- 3 Carrot
- 1 Ingredients: Broccoli, quail eggs, carrots.
- 2 Half broccoli and carrots are washed and sliced.
- 3 Meat slices with sauce, cooking wine, flour and salt.
- 4 Add a little oil to the quail egg pot and spread it out.
- 5 Quail eggs stand ready for use.
- 6 Add a spoonful of oil and salt to the hot water in the pan, and scoop up the broccoli.
- 7 Stir-fry meat slices in hot oil in a hot pan.
- 8 Stir-fry with carrots.
- 9 Stir in broccoli and stir-fry.
- 10 Then pour quail eggs.
- 11 Add a little water and sauce. (I didnt add chicken essence. Its very fresh.)