Its getting hotter and hotter in summer. I dont want to endure the steaming of the stove. I also want to make a delicious dish quickly. Thats it. ~Microwave baked tofu. In about ten minutes, the delicious baked tofu will be out of the oven.~
Food Material List
- 1 Tofu (hard tofu, North tofu) 620g
- 2 Chili pepper 40g
- 3 Oyster Sauce Two scoops
- 4 A sweet sauce made of fermented flour One scoop
- 5 Soy sauce One scoop
- 6 Old soy sauce Half spoon
- 7 Cayenne pepper Two spoons
- 8 Cumin noodles Three spoons
- 9 Cooked white sesame Two spoons
- 1 Spare parts
- 2 Rinse tofu and drain water. Cut into slices about millimeter thick. Cut green and red peppers into small grains (do not eat too hot to replace or omit).
- 3 Baking sauce, two small spoons of chili noodles, three small spoons of cumin noodles, two small spoons of cooked white sesame
- 4 Add one spoonful of raw soy sauce, half spoonful of old soy sauce, two spoonfuls of oil consumption, and one spoonful of sweet sauce.
- 5 Spread the tofu flat on the microwave container (flat plate). Scratch the tofu on the front and back with a fork or toothpick for a few strokes to taste.
- 6 Brush on the sauce you just mixed. Brush both sides.
- 7 Microwave high heat for five minutes, take out the turning over for another five minutes, then sprinkle green and red peppers on the plate.
- 8 finished product
- 9 finished product