Sprouting of the small bear eggs packed rice, small pot friends like big pot friends! Eggs must be made of good earthen eggs to have such bright colors.
Food Material List
- 1 Steamed Rice 2 bowls
- 2 tomato 1
- 3 onion Half
- 4 Self-made sausage 1 roots
- 5 Pleurotus eryngii 1
- 6 Sweet Corn Kernel Appropriate amount
- 7 peas Appropriate amount
- 8 Free range eggs 3
- 1 Almond and abalone mushrooms, homemade sausage, peeled onions and tomatoes, all cut into small grains, sweet corn and peas stand by; < br /> put some oil in the pot to heat, then add onions to simmer; < br /> stir-fry sausage grains and almond and abalone grains;
- 2 Stir-fry until sausage becomes transparent and abalone mushrooms become soft; < br /> pour in sweet corn, peas and tomatoes; < br /> stir-fry until tomatoes are all melted, add tomato sauce and stir evenly; < br /> leave a small bowl of rice for the head of the bear, and the rest are stirred in a pot.
- 3 Stir-fry continuously, season with salt and chicken flour, and serve as a reserve; < br /> pre-reserved rice and sushi soy sauce, mix well, microwave heating, in order to facilitate the formation of pellets;
- 4 Take 2/3 of the rice into a ball with preservative film, and make the rest into the ears and arms of the bear;
carve out the eyes and mouth of the bear and the flowers on the quilt with the appropriate mould, cut out the appropriate shape of the eyes and mouth with seaweed (forgot to take photos);
scatter the eggs;
- 5 Spread a thin layer of oil on the non-stick pan and heat it till 70;< br /> pour in 2/3 of the egg liquid, rotate the pan and spread the hot egg liquid evenly over the bottom of the pan; < br /> turn over after the egg liquid solidifies, and in a few seconds the quilt of the bear will be ready.
- 6 The rest of the eggs are also made into egg cakes. Take a spoonful of fried rice and wrap it in it to make a bears pillow.
Put the head and arm of the bear in the corresponding position, cover the hair quilt, and decorate it with cheese flowers and broccoli tomatoes.