The recipe was reproduced in the light of Guy Martin, a star chef from Michelin, France. Its not difficult, but its very authentic. Easy to make Michelin star French cuisine at home!
Food Material List
- 1 Mussel (moule)
- 2 Basilic
- 3 Citronelle
- 4 Tomato
- 5 Olive oil (huiledolivier)
- 6 Pepper (poivre)
- 7 Garlic (ail)
- 8 Laitdecoco
- 1 Lets have a family photo first.
- 2 Pile-cultured mussels are washed with cold water and drained.
- 3 Chop garlic, onion, tomato and lemon grass.
- 4 Pour olive oil into the pan and heat it until you can see a slight smoke.
- 5 Add onion, garlic, lemon grass and stir-fry until fragrant.
- 6 Stir-fry mussels for a moment and mix well.
- 7 The mussel opens slightly and pours in coconut milk until one third of the mussel is ready.
- 8 Put in pepper. According to personal taste. Stir-fry and stir until the mussel opens and stir for another two or three minutes. Mussel cooking, we must seize the time, do not cook too long, so as to retain the fresh and tender taste of mussel.
- 9 Mussels are fished out by water control.
- 10 The rest of the soup is filtered.
- 11 Chop basil leaves.
- 12 Put basil leaves and diced tomatoes into the filtered soup and stir well.
- 13 Mixed soup evenly sprinkled on mussels.
- 14 Be accomplished! Michelin star practice of the authentic French pile mussel, fragrant incomparable!