Food Material List
- 1 Peanut meat 250g
- 1 Ingredients: < br /> Main ingredients: 250 g of peanut kernels < br /> Supplementary ingredients: 250 g of pure milk, 150 g of water, 3 large ingredients, about 50 peppers, 1 spoonful of chicken essence, 15 g of salt and 20 g of sugar
- 2 Wash peanut kernels twice with water and drain them for later use.
- 3 Prepare a small pot, pour in milk and water, and add large ingredients and pepper.
- 4 Pour in salt and sugar, stir, and simmer until slightly boiling. Cool.
- 5 Pour the cooled milk mixture on the peanuts, mix it with a little chicken essence, cover the container and soak it overnight in the refrigerator freezer.
- 6 Remove the soaked peanuts with a filter and pick up the big pepper.
- 7 The peanuts with water control are laid flat on the baking tray (preferably with kitchen paper to absorb surface moisture) and baked in the preheated 160 degree oven with hot air for 30 minutes. The peanuts are taken out and shaken once in the middle. After that, they are not taken out and cooled directly in the oven (baked thoroughly by remaining temperature).