Like Nestle Hawks mellow and smooth milk, make a milk pudding for baby, its very simple.~
Food Material List
- 1 Condensed milk 60g
- 2 Pure milk A box of
- 3 Egg 3
- 4 Lemon juice (do not leave) 5g
- 5 Pudding bottle 100ml, 6
- 1 Preparatory materials~
- 2 Beat eggs in a bowl and add lemon juice (I didnt add lemon juice). Stir well with a manual beater.
- 3 Add pure milk and stir well.
- 4 Take 60 grams of condensed milk and add the egg-milk mixture. Continue to mix evenly.
- 5 After sieving the milk and egg juice for a while, this step can not be omitted (or there will be bubbles in the pudding).
- 6 Pour the egg milk into six pudding bottles and add hot water.
- 7 Preheat the oven up and down 160 degrees and put it on the bottom for 30-35 minutes.
- 8 Plus babys favorite Cranberries
- 9 Can also boil Caramel poured on top, refrigerators cool in summer addiction, cold days out of the oven to eat directly
- 10 Taste a mouthful, delicate and smooth~