Food Material List
- 1 Strawberry 500g
- 2 Tapioca Pearl 100g
- 3 Unsalted butter 100g
- 4 milk 400g
- 1 Prepare materials.
- 2 Bubble small sago in water for 5 minutes.
- 3 Remove the millet and boil it in boiling water for about 10 minutes. Turn off the heat when there is still a small white spot in the middle. Cook for 10 minutes until it is completely transparent.
- 4 The braised millet is mixed with milk, sugar and gelatin powder. It is separated into cups and refrigerated for half an hour until it solidifies.
- 5 Press strawberries into mud, add whipped cream, and mix into strawberry mousse.
- 6 Pour the strawberry mud over the milk sago and make a cup of sweet milk strawberry pudding.