In the fast pace of life, many people often neglect breakfast. In fact, a healthy and nutritious breakfast can also be very fast. For example, toast bread, fried an egg the next day, sliced ham and lettuce, and a cup of soy milk, not only keep up with nutrition, but also eat full, full energy to meet a good day!
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 200g
- 2 Low-gluten flour 80g
- 3 milk 170g
- 4 Egg 15g
- 1 Knead all materials except butter until smooth, then add butter to knead until a film is formed, which is not easy to crack.
- 2 Fermentation in containers, about 28 degrees for an hour, fermentation to 2 times the size can be
- 3 Fermented dough, divided into three equal dough, covered with preservative film, wake up for 10 minutes
- 4 Roll long and roll up. Wake up another 10 minutes
- 5 Roll the dough up and roll it up again and again, so that the dough can be better put into the toast box.
- 6 The dough put in the toast box should preferably be supported by the toast box at both ends, so that it can be full when fermented, and the toast will look good when it comes out.
- 7 Put a plate of hot water in the oven, close the oven door and ferment for about 40 minutes to 1 hour.
- 8 Brush the egg liquid evenly again.
- 9 The oven is preheated at 180 degrees, and the upper and lower layers are heated for 30 minutes.
- 10 Baked
- 11 Baked
- 12 Section diagram
- 13 Slices
- 14 Marmalade is great for breakfast
As long as you knead the dough carefully until it comes out of the film and give the dough time to wake up when making it, you will succeed! Very soft and delicious