Food Material List
- 1 Big potatoes One
- 1 Peel the potatoes and cut them into large slices. Cut the onions into small pieces.
- 2 Put the potato chips in the fresh-keeping bag and beat them in the microwave oven for three minutes. Then cool them and knead them into mashed potatoes.
- 3 Put the butter onions in the pan and stir-fry them until fragrant.
- 4 Pour into a bowl of mashed potatoes.
- 5 Then put in the cheese that the children like to eat.
- 6 Stir the raw materials evenly.
- 7 Put it in a small bowl and use a fork to make a ramp on the mashed potatoes.
- 8 Finally, sprinkle strawberry jam and decorate it with fennel.