Suddenly I miss the sweet and sticky potatoes and the smell of onions.
Food Material List
- 1 Small potatoes 500g
- 2 Minced meat 150g
- 3 Chive 80g
- 1 Choose and wash the onions and cut them fine. Cut ginger slices and set aside.
- 2 Put water in the pot and boil the washed potatoes for about 20 minutes before boiling until the potatoes are slightly soft. Turn off the fire and drain.
- 3 Heat the frying pan with oil, simmer the ginger powder slightly, stir-fry the meat until it is white, then add small potatoes and stir well.
- 4 Put the potatoes aside and fry slightly, stir-fry them several times in the middle, add salt and sugar (less sugar), sauce raw, add half a bowl of water, boil, turn to low heat and simmer slightly.
- 5 Stewed potatoes can be easily pierced through with chopsticks, boiled over high heat to thicken the soup, stir-fried with black pepper, then sprinkle all the shallots into the pot, and turn the pot evenly.