Stealing from Dad
Food Material List
- 1 peas 250g
- 2 Fresh minced meat 300g
- 1 Fresh minced meat, add two small spoons of starch, one spoonful of cooking wine, one and a half spoonfuls of bean paste, a little white pepper, no pepper can also be added. Mix well and set aside.
- 2 Cut onions and garlic into small pieces
- 3 Heat the pan and pour oil into it. Dont put too much oil in it. If its too small, it wont work. Then pour in onions and garlic and stir-fry. Then put in the bean paste, more than one spoonful, stir-fry!
- 4 Add minced meat, stir-fry, see the meat discoloration, pour in peas stir-fry!
- 5 It takes about 8-10 minutes to get out of the pot. Its over medium heat.