Looking at the title, what is the first tool to think about? It must be a pan, yes, our usual practice is to use pan to make egg rolls, convenient, fast and delicious, but this time the mini-egg roll was replaced by oven version, the operation is very simple, as long as the four materials are mixed together, baked in the oven, rolled up again, delicious mini-egg. Roll out (using CKTF-30GS in Changdi electric oven)
Food Material List
- 1 butter 100g
- 2 Low-gluten flour 50g
- 3 Powdered sugar 60g
- 4 egg white 65g
- 1 Prepare the material (yolk is not used)
- 2 Heat butter to melt and cool
- 3 Add sugar powder and mix well in an egg beater.
- 4 Gradually add egg white, mix well, add low gluten flour after sieving and mix until no granules are available.
- 5 Use a spoon to scoop up a little batter and evenly spread it on a baking tray lined with oilpaper. Wipe it as thin as possible with a bracket.
- 6 Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees, 110 degrees and one or tow centimeters.
- 7 Roll up the baked cake while its hot and let it go after setting.
- 8 A little burnt edge is also very fragrant.