During the bread season, with the help of a chefs machine, all kinds of delicious bread can be easily made. This miniature pork hamburger can control food intake to a great extent for light food diners. Its also quite good for afternoon tea time.
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 200g
- 2 Rye flour 50g
- 3 Immediate dry yeast 3G
- 4 salt 3G
- 5 Brown sugar 20g
- 6 water + 150m
- 7 butter 25g
- 8 Flaxseed 30g
- 1 Bread materials other than butter and flaxseed are put into the mixing barrel of the chefs machine in the order of liquid before powder.
- 2 COUSS CM-1200 chef machine, turn on 1 gear material reunion, then turn 3 gear to continue kneading noodles.
- 3 Knead the dough until it is slightly smooth and add butter.
- 4 First, 1 to butter slowly absorbed and then 3 to knead noodles.
- 5 Knead until the dough can pull out the transparent and thin fascia.
- 6 Add flaxseed and continue to knead the ingredients slowly and evenly.
- 7 Put the dough in a large bowl, cover with a fresh-keeping film, and ferment at room temperature until about twice the size of the dough.
- 8 The finger piercing can not retract or collapse without obvious change.
- 9 The dough was divided into 8 equal parts, and the dough was rounded and then fermented for about 30-40 minutes.
- 10 Preheat the oven 175 degrees above and below, then put the middle and lower layers, and bake for about 25 minutes.
- 11 Making ingredients, pork strips are salted in advance with barbecue sauce, and other ingredients are washed and drained. The < br /> cured pork is put into the oven, heated 200 degrees, baked for 20 minutes, sliced, and other ingredients are handled.
- 12 Bread embryos are cut from the waist, slightly fried in a pot section, then coated with chili sauce to place the ingredients, and the delicious hamburger is finished.
- 13 Writing production steps
- 14 Writing production steps