Tired of the taste of salt and oyster oil, I drew a picture in my heart and drew a fresh dish with very small taste and color. Its a little fragrant and a little sweet. Do you know what I used? Ha ha ha ha
Food Material List
- 1 cucumber Appropriate amount
- 2 Egg Appropriate amount
- 3 Salad Appropriate amount
- 4 salt Appropriate amount
- 5 Pepper Appropriate amount
- 6 Coconut oil Appropriate amount
- 1 Put oil in moderate amount. The pure natural coconut oil brought back from the Philippines can smell the sweetness of coconut when opened. It can also be used to touch the body. It blisters in the Philippine sun. After touching it, the next day it recedes. Its awesome! Ah! Needless to say, the pots are hot! Ordinary oil is OK, I want to force the high?
- 2 Put cucumbers on! Stir-fry, stir-fry until “fast -” to another level of green.
- 3 Let loose egg juice! Firstly, keep it still, let the egg juice slightly caked, and then continue to stir-fry.
- 4 Lets have a salad! This is my favorite step??????? Stir-fry, add some salt and pepper according to your taste.
- 5 Out of the pot!!! Sweet coconut flavor with cucumber refreshment makes you feel like walking on the waves in tropical waters. Salad with eggs makes you feel like immersing in a pile of cotton candy. Thats what I painted. Do you like it? Hee hee