Im Miss Diet, because food meets each other, because trust goes hand in hand, making meals you love and being your best friend.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 150g
- 2 butter 54G
- 3 milk 100g
- 4 Egg 2
- 5 Strawberry 9
- 6 cream 200ML
- 1 Add salt, low gluten flour, cocoa powder and mix evenly (for mixed powder) for reserve.
- 2 Melt butter outdoors with sugar.
- 3 Stir to make it mixed evenly.
- 4 Mix well with the spare powder mixture.
- 5 Mix small bowls of vinegar with baking soda.
- 6 Add the red edible pigment to the powder mixture in step 4 and quickly pour into the baking soda solution in step 5. Stir well.
- 7 After full mixing, pour into the 8-inch die, knock out the bubbles, and reserve.
- 8 The oven is preheated at 170 C and baked for 30 minutes.
- 9 After baking, the finished product can be decorated with cream and strawberries.
- 10 “Watch Miss Food: Misshan666 responds to”Welfare”with surprise | Every day, a gourmet original video, make your favorite meal, be your best friend.”