This noodle mix published in the food diary last time won a lot of praise. In fact, I was too lazy to stir-fry. It absolutely got the same taste of my mothers real noodles. There are four kinds of noodles, sesame sauce, pepper oil, vinegar and garlic paste. In fact, only pepper oil needs a little fire. The other three are ready-made. Its very simple. To make noodles delicious, put more vinegar and garlic paste, because I am a Tianjin person, so I strongly recommend Tianli Duliu Old Vinegar, we usually eat this, and Shanxi Old Vinegar taste different, Tianli vinegar although sour but sweet aftertaste, I eat Shanxi vinegar aftertaste is bitter. Our family usually eats this noodle in summer because it also has a name called cool noodles, holding a basin of cold noodles and then rooting a cucumber, watching TV Beir comfortable.~
Food Material List
- 1 noodle
- 2 Sesame paste 2 scoops
- 3 Sichuan Pepper 20 grains
- 4 Mashed garlic 1 scoops
- 1 Maotai paste: Maotai paste with water (1:1) and salt diluted, must be stirred in the same direction, into Maotai paste.
- 2 Pepper oil: heat the pan to release oil (slightly more), heat the oil to release pepper, fry the fragrance to put soy sauce, immediately turn off < br /> hot sauce will jump in soy sauce, pay attention not to scald, put soy sauce after about 2 to 3 seconds can turn off the fire
- 3 When the noodles are cooked, put them in cold water or rinse them with cold water.
- 4 In a bowl, add sesame paste, pepper oil, garlic paste and vinegar. Dont put too much pepper oil at a time. If its not salty enough, add it and mix it.