The bitter gourd in this dish is light and refreshing, with some cold dish flavor, and the beef slices fried fast in the fire are crisp, chewy and juicy. They complement each other, complement each other and have a unique taste, which is a balanced nutrition dish.
Food Material List
- 1 beef 250g
- 2 Balsam pear Half
- 1 Slice beef and marinate for half an hour with raw meal, sauce and cooking wine.
- 2 Wash balsam pear and remove heart. Cut into small strips. Slice garlic and wash chilli.
- 3 When the pot is heated to four minutes, add garlic and chilli, stir-fry beef, turn to high heat and stir-fry until the beef is cooked. Season and serve.
- 4 Re-cook, add oil, stir-fry balsam pear strips until cooked, add salt and chicken essence to season.
- 5 Finally, pour the beef into the balsam pear slices and stir-fry slightly.