Pharyngitis is one of the most common diseases, often occurring in actors, teachers, broadcasters, long-term office workers and people who often smoke and drink. These people are also the most suitable people to drink Momordica grosvenori tea. Legend has it that hundreds of years ago, a village doctor named Luohan often collected herbs in the mountains of Longjiang, Yongfu County, Guangxi. After many medical practices, he found that a wild vine has the effect of relieving itching and pain. Ye can cure stubborn tinea and carbuncle. Roots can be applied to sores and furs. Fruit hair is a good medicine for knife wounds. They were then studied, cultivated and applied. People in the mountains drink this fruit for a long time, and many people live longer. People miss Momordica grosvenori and call it Momordica grosvenori.
Food Material List
- 1 Momordica grosvenori
- 1 Rinse the grosvenor. What it looks like when its broken apart
- 2 Take a handful of broken grosvenor. Put it in a casserole and fill it with water.
- 3 Cover and boil over high heat for 5 minutes. Five minutes later, the water boiled very dark, so it was ready.
- 4 Break the Grosvenor into small pieces. Grab a handful (the same amount of tea as usual) and put it in the teapot.
- 5 Pour in boiling water and brew. Cover and drink for 5-10 minutes.
Boiled Siraitia grosvenorii is darker and more effective than soaked Siraitia grosvenorii.