Dont throw the pumpkin seeds away when you eat them. Wash them and dry them. Then fry them in a pot for two minutes. After peeling, they are fragrant snacks. Pumping pumpkin seeds into biscuits, cakes or breads not only increases aroma, but also increases nutrition.
Food Material List
- 1 Unsalted Butter 70g
- 2 Powdered sugar 60g
- 3 Yolk 15g
- 4 Fresh milk 15g
- 5 Low-gluten flour 150g
- 1 All the materials are ready.
- 2 Soften butter, add sugar powder and mix evenly with a scraper.
- 3 Whip the egg evenly at low speed in an electric beater, which is smooth. Pour the yolk in and continue to whip evenly at medium and low speed.
- 4 Fresh milk is poured into egg yolk paste three times and beaten smoothly at medium and low speed.
- 5 The butter batter is ready.
- 6 Low gluten flour and koji powder sifted into the cream paste
- 7 After mixing evenly with a scraper, add pumpkin seeds.
- 8 Grasp and knead gently into a ball.
- 9 Roll into a cylinder 3.5 cm in diameter and wrap it in a fresh-keeping film. Store it in the refrigerator for about 3 hours until it solidifies and hardens before taking it out.
- 10 Remove the hardened dough stick and remove the preservation film
- 11 Cut a circular piece about 1 cm thick with a sharp knife and spread it on a non-stick baking tray.
- 12 In the middle of the preheated oven, heat 170 degrees, 140 degrees, bake for about 25 minutes, then bake for 10 minutes with the remaining heat.
- 13 After discharging from the oven, gently remove the biscuits, put them on the airing rack, cool them and put them in a jar for storage.
- 14 Looking happy
- 15 Lets have a piece.