Can not withstand mothers repeated instructions, she must be made an Indonesian ladys pepper sauce! So, I started a difficult peeling experience again. I always liked Indonesian food culture. Part of the reason was Xiaoniao. The deepest memory of Niangs culture was Niangs vegetable. From curry, marathon to coconut milk! I once had a dream, that is, to open an authentic Niangya restaurant in a favorite town. If anyone wants to come with me, they can come to me.
Food Material List
- 1 Chili pepper, of course 500g
- 2 ginger 50g
- 3 Belachan 100g
- 4 onion 50g
- 5 Other spices (secret! 50g
- 6 Garlic 50g
- 7 Flour or rice flour Appropriate amount
- 8 Brown sugar Appropriate amount
- 1 Fresh pepper peeled clean (I use pure red pepper) this kind of hot, unbearable fruit friends, can be replaced by a kind of red pepper in Hunan, but in advance, the taste is not so pure, or can be matched together.
- 2 Mix it into smaller particles with a mixer. Dont mix it too crumbly. It will affect the taste!
- 3 If you like, you can also marinate for a longer time, such as 1 hour, or the night before, the water is better.
- 4 After 30 minutes, add pepper, garlic, onion and so on, then continue to marinate for 30 minutes, and then drain the water, or not drain, if not drain, the hot taste of pepper will be retained more!
- 5 This is the Indonesian Malaka, a paste made of shrimp. Different brands of shrimp paste taste different!
- 6 Put the oil into the pot, fry the chilli sauce fractionally, then turn off the fire and boil it slowly with a small fire. During this period, add the flour or rice flour fractionally, stirring and boiling continuously.
- 7 When cooking oil, put in brown sugar (I use home black sugar, can increase its color, and brown sugar instead of white sugar, sweetness will not be too high, is good for health!)
- 8 Finally, after cooling, pour in a proper amount of oil, you can come out of the pot. When eating, ladle a bowl. Its better to heat it in a microwave oven and stir it evenly. Its fragrant!