1 It was really troublesome to see this snack at first. There were many procedures. Look carefully at the fact that the crust and the crisp are just mixed together and for a while, in fact, its not troublesome! Yes! No trouble! No trouble… Its annoying…
Food Material List
- 1 Water and Oil Skin: Low Gluten Flour One hundred
- 2 water Fifty
- 3 butter Twenty
- 4 Granulated sugar Fifteen
- 5 Crisp: Low gluten flour Ninety
- 6 butter Forty-five
- 1 Mung beans soak for an afternoon, and then continue to use hand rubbing, you can rub off the skin oh, leaving all the lovely little white beans ~, or that, oil in three times, continuous stir-frying to sticky.
- 2 Water and Oil Skin: After softening, butter is mixed with other materials to form a smooth dough, covered with fresh-keeping film and relaxed for 30 minutes.
- 3 Crisp: All the ingredients are mixed and kneaded into a ball, then kneaded and kneaded slowly and then hugged into a ball.
- 4 Divide the crust into fifteen parts. Spread some vegetable oil on the board to prevent sticking. Then wrap the crisps and press them down.
- 5 Roll the strips with a rolling pin and roll them up from bottom to top. After all fifteen are rolled up. Roll with a rolling pin and roll it up again.
- 6 Wrap the mung bean stuffing, close down and press it into a flat circle. Put a few eyes on the face with a toothpick. Put in the preheated cake file, select the pie program, and then press the pie program again.