Mustard is rich in vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C and vitamin D. It also contains carotene. So it can supplement calcium, detoxify, detoxify and detumescence, clear-sighted, broad bowel and loose stool. Its suitable for babies and old people.
Food Material List
- 1 Leaf mustard
- 2 Lean pork
- 3 Dried shrimps
- 4 Mushrooms
- 1 Pork mushroom, a garlic, chopped?
- 2 Chopped meat is stir-fried over a small heat in a pan. Then, clean up the rice, get off the rice cooker with the rice and start working.
- 3 Wash the shrimp skin and put it in the rice cooker.
- 4 Wash and chop mustard (gai) vegetables.
- 5 When the porridge is almost ripe, add mustard and stir. Add salt and cook until cooked.