Mutton paste is a special snack in Hancheng, spicy and delicious is the characteristic of this bowl full of home-flavored snacks. It seems that when I was a kid, I liked to pick out some troublesome things to do when I was eating, so I felt that my delicious son inherited my “fine tradition”. It was also like this bowl of mutton paste, which could be boiled and eaten in the pot by directly cutting the noodles into strips, but it had to be branded again. More procedures would take much time and effort. Who calls us greedy outside? Son, eating is snoring, a bowl soon into the stomach! To make this mutton paste, we must first stew this pot of aromatic mutton soup, please refer to the recipe: mutton bubble. With this pot of good soup, mutton paste is not difficult!
Food Material List
- 1 flour 350g
- 2 water 200g
- 3 cooked mutton 75g
- 4 Mutton soup 1 bowl
- 1 The production of paste.
- 2 Add a little water to the flour, stirring as you add it.
- 3 All flocculent and kneaded into dough. Wake up for about half an hour.
- 4 When the face is awake, roll it out.
- 5 Roll out the good noodles.
- 6 Cut into large pieces.
- 7 Cut it into small pieces.
- 8 Brush the cake pan with oil, then heat it and put the large dough into the branding until both sides are covered with flowers.
- 9 Let it dry a little while while its hot.
- 10 Cut into short strips seven or eight centimeters long and half centimeter wide.
- 11 Material for boiling mutton paste
- 12 Cut cooked mutton into slices, chop onion, garlic and coriander, and separate the root and leaf of coriander.
- 13 Cool oil in a hot frying pan. Add garlic cloves first.
- 14 Then add scallions, lamb oil and chillies.
- 15 Add the coriander root, stir-fry each one, and add proper salt.
- 16 Pour warm mutton soup into the frying pan, then add mutton and boil.
- 17 Put the cut paste into the boiled soup and boil over high heat.
- 18 Sprinkle the coriander leaves into the pot.
- 19 Finished products.