Spicy stir-fried beans have always been a favorite food. My mother used to cook them for me. I cooked this dish myself this time. This dish is very good when I have no appetite or when I eat rice. Especially in Jinan recently, the weather is very hot. I have no appetite for anything to eat. At this time, eating a plate of spicy beans will make me feel better. The appetite is all scratched out.
Food Material List
- 1 Beans lapful
- 2 Dry pepper 8
- 3 sesame Appropriate amount
- 4 Sichuan Pepper Appropriate amount
- 5 Ginger and garlic Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut beans into growing segments.
- 2 Cut hot pepper in half, garlic in small pieces, ginger in long strips.
- 3 Pour a lot of oil into the pan and heat it.
- 4 Pour in the beans and fry.
- 5 Deep-fry until yellowish and pour out most of the oil, leaving a small portion.
- 6 Stir-fry with pepper.
- 7 Stir in dried chili, ginger and garlic.
- 8 Add salt and season with chicken essence.
- 9 Finally, stir-fry the sesame seeds and leave the pot.
- 10 Finished products.