Home often have to prepare some snacks for children to fight tooth sacrifice, high sugar and oil dessert every day also has some worries, so low oil and low fat is the first choice. A few days ago, I saw “Teacher Nakajimas No Addition Baking Book” in the bookstore, in which all the snacks were without butter and butter, and decisively entered a book. Start with this simple biscuit. Originally, it was brackish biscuit with distillery meal. The material was limited and slightly adjusted. This biscuit is not suitable for small babies because it is sugar-free and low in oil. It is recommended for children over 1 and a half years old who can chew and eat. The amount of water in the formula can be adjusted by itself. It is suitable for all materials to be clustered smoothly.
Food Material List
- 1 Low powder 100g
- 2 salt 14 spoons
- 3 Semen Sesami nigrum 1.5 tablespoons
- 4 Salad oil 2 tablespoons
- 5 water 2 tablespoons
- 1 Weigh starch, salt and black sesame in a container.
- 2 Add salad oil and stir it into granules.
- 3 Slowly add water to mix the raw materials well.
- 4 Mix the ingredients into groups and let them stand for 15 minutes.
- 5 Spread the dough on the linoleum or oil paper, roll it into 4 mm patches, and press out the small square with a scraper about 3 cm in edge length.
- 6 Bake at 170 degrees for 20-25 minutes, then harden the biscuits and colour them slightly.
- 7 Remove the baking tray, cool and break the biscuits into small pieces along the scrapers indentation.