The delicious roast chicken needs only three steps, cleaning, pickling and baking. It is very tender, crisp skin, New Orleans taste and enjoyable to eat by steaming before baking.
Food Material List
- 1 Chai chicken 1000g
- 2 New Orleans Barbecue 70g
- 3 water 50ml
- 4 Honey 40g
- 5 Vinegar 10g
- 1 Cleaned firewood chickens purchased from supermarkets are washed to make the surface glaring for flavor.
- 2 New Orleans barbecue mixed with water
- 3 Spread it on the chickens surface, pour some into the stomach, massage for a moment, put it in a fresh-keeping bag and seal it for a night. Its labor-saving and clean, and it wont get juice everywhere.
- 4 Mix honey and white vinegar to make crisp skin juice ready for use
- 5 Place the cured chicken in a baking pan
- 6 Choose pure steaming function of 100 degrees for 20 minutes, add baking function of 210 degrees for 20 minutes after startup, and add heat preservation function of 60 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 7 After steaming, the machine will automatically enter the pre-set baking state.
- 8 Stop baking 10 minutes later, brush the crisp skin water on the surface, continue to bake in the oven until the end, automatic heat preservation will take out.
- 9 Figure above
- 10 Too fragrant, cant help tearing a leg down, so tender
- 11 Direct gnawing
- 12 Yummy
- 13 Taste and taste without losing KFC
- 14 Look at the crispy skin.