There are only refrigerators in the world. In hot summer, it is true that without refrigerators, there is no life. Therefore, TA (refrigerator) is my life! __________. Siemens hurried to save lives.~
Food Material List
- 1 lemon 5
- 2 Crystal sugar About 750g
- 1 Rinse the lemon with running water and rub it with salt. (Disinfection and debris removal)
- 2 Then put it in the refrigerator, ice for 1 hour, and slice it. (Iced lemons are especially good for cutting, and reduce the loss of moisture when cutting.)
- 3 Prepare ice sugar or crystal sugar. (The ice candy bought outside is a relatively large piece, you can use a hammer pad a clean cloth hard knock. It can also be put into the microwave oven for 30 seconds and then wrenched open with a hand. This is actually quite laborious. For a medium-sized person, it is better to deal with it. Too big to be tinkled several times before it can be completely broken.
- 4 The container is clean and disinfected, and a thicker layer of crushed ice sugar is placed at the bottom.
- 5 Spread another layer of lemon slices, then a thin layer of icing sugar crushed, so cycle.
- 6 After being packed, it can be put at room temperature about 25 degrees so that the sugar can melt first, put it in overnight best, and then put it in the refrigerator for about 3 days to soak water and drink.
- 7 Note: Use warm boiling bubbles.
- 8 The lemon will be very sweet after soaking. Remember to eat the lemon meat after soaking. Lemon is rich in vitamin C. Dont waste it.
- 9 If you drink one cup a day, you can sweeten it. If you make a pot and drink it all day, it will taste lighter. Because in the long run, there will be a risk of diabetes. Dont be greedy.~
- 10 When you brew, you will find that some of the larger sugars do not melt in the jar. We can soak them in the same way. Warm water will melt the sugars.
- 11 This is a lemon slice marinated with various sugars, and theres a sugar slice that doesnt show up.