Food Material List
- 1 Rice cake 170g
- 2 peanut 60g
- 1 New Years Cake Shaved with Fruit
- 2 Spread out and air-dry in the shade
- 3 I aired it all night and it was completely dry. Shredding < br /> with one pinch of hand, steaming and drying in advance if made with glutinous rice. The same thing happened later.
- 4 Hot fry. It only takes a few seconds to expand. Fish out the leachate
- 5 Dont fry too long or the color will turn yellow and the taste will become dry and hard.
- 6 Stir-fry peanuts in a pan until golden brown. Fried is OK. In short, make it crisp
- 7 Mash the rice cake slices. I hope the finished product can see some small fragments, so its not smashed to pieces.
- 8 Add fried peanuts and mix well.
- 9 Prepare a container and pad it with oil paper.
- 10 All syrup ingredients are mixed and boiled
- 11 Slowly the water evaporates. Begin to produce fine bubbles of sugar
- 12 When the bubbles get big and sticky, its almost the same.
- 13 Add the prepared rice cake and peanuts and mix quickly.
- 14 Immediately pour it into the prepared container and press it flat.
- 15 Cool and cut into small pieces.~
- 16 Finished products~
- 17 Finished products~
and think of the rice cake version of frozen sugar that I once saw in Dahua Watermelon ~it is
sad that it is difficult to buy maltose on the school side.
Barely replaced by others, but always feel that the syrup is not tasty < br > < br > but thats all. If you can solve the problem, youll be satisfied.
Its sunny and cloudy while taking pictures. The white balance is not well adjusted. Some of the photos are yellowish < br > and the two pictures in hand above are considered to be the most correct ones. Just take a look at it ~ < br >