It rained at 5:00 a.m. on the weekend, but I was too lazy to go out because I wanted to go to the supermarket and buy some delicious food to relieve my sisters bad weather.
Food Material List
- 1 noodle 250g
- 2 Scallion A handful of
- 3 Soy sauce 4 spoons (household China spoon)
- 4 Old soy sauce 3 scoops
- 5 Sugar One scoop
- 6 Edible oil 8 scoops
- 7 Cool and white A soup bowl
- 1 Cut the scallion leaves into sections (no need for scallion white can be used for it)
- 2 Heat the oil in the pan and stir-fry the scallion over medium and small heat until slightly coked.
- 3 Sauce mixing: Put 4 tablespoons raw, 3 tablespoons old and 1 tablespoon sugar in the bowl and stir well (the sauce can be done before making onion oil). Then pour the hot onion oil into the bowl and stir.
- 4 Boiled noodles: After boiling, put in the noodles and quickly scratch the surface to prevent adhesion. Then, after boiling again, pour some water and cook it. Then it can be salvaged and dried (or not) with a cool, white water and poured into the dish.
- 5 Sprinkle a few spoonfuls of onion oil and stir well to serve ~I also add a little ripe white sesame aroma ~