Make snacks for yourself, peanuts are very fragrant, eat one after another.
Food Material List
- 1 butter 100g
- 2 Spun sugar 300g
- 3 Powdered Milk 200g
- 4 peanut 300g
- 1 300 grams of peanuts are cooked in an oven at 130 degrees for 20 minutes. Adjust the temperature according to your oven. Its almost as good to see that the peanut coat is slightly cracked.
- 2 When the peanuts are slightly cooler, you can peel the peanut coat and crush it. I use a rolling pin to crush it. I dont need to crush it too much.
- 3 Heat butter in a nonstick pan over low heat until it is completely melted.
- 4 Pour in the marshmallow and stir until it melts completely.
- 5 Pour in peanuts and stir well.
- 6 Mixed appearance, because there is only 100 grams of milk powder at home, so a little sparse.
- 7 Wait for a little cooling and pour it on the grease paper. Make sure you use grease paper, otherwise its sticky, and then shaping.
- 8 Cut into pieces. Husband cut a little too much.
- 9 Then wrap it in lovely sugar paper, and its done!