Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 205g
- 2 Whole wheat flour 35g
- 3 pumpkin puree Appropriate amount
- 4 Red bean Appropriate amount
- 5 Egg Wash 25g
- 1 Red beans are soaked in water one day in advance, cooked thoroughly in a high-pressure pot, beaten into mashed beans by a cooking machine, and then fried and dried with brown sugar to make mashed beans for filling.
- 2 Steam pumpkin slices thoroughly and mash them into mud.
- 3 Material other than butter is put into the bread bucket and the kneading procedure is pressed.
- 4 When the dough is smooth, stop the procedure, put the butter into the bread bucket, continue to knead the dough and knead for 30 minutes. Then start fermentation, such as dough fermentation to 1.5 – 2 times.
- 5 Fermented dough takes out the exhaust gas and divides it into 8 parts evenly. Then the dough is rounded.
- 6 Wrap in the prepared bean paste stuffing.
- 7 Then tie the dough with cotton thread as shown in the figure below. Make sure that the thread is not tied too tightly because the dough has to be fermented twice.
- 8 Preheat the oven and put in the fermented bread. 180 degrees for 15 minutes. Brush melted butter after discharging, cool slightly and remove the cotton thread. Then insert a section of finger biscuits in the middle to decorate. I use 100 alcohol, and it feels good. Sandwiched pumpkin pedicels
- 9 The finished product is out of the oven.
- 10 Pumpkin bread stuffed with red bean paste
- 11 Red bean pumpkin bread that feels a little sprouting
- 12 I like this one best.
- 13 With a red bean pumpkin bread and a cup of soybean milk, and a little fruit, breakfast is so simple and nutritious.