Are you losing appetite in summer? Have some sweet and sour fish flavor, yellow eggs, red carrots and green peppers, will you have appetite when you look at them?
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 3
- 2 Black fungus 6 flower
- 3 green pepper One
- 4 Carrot Half root
- 5 Water starch (fish sauce) Two tablespoons
- 6 Old vinegar (fish sauce) A tablespoon
- 7 Sugar (fish sauce) 1, 5 tablespoons
- 8 Raw Sauce (Fish Flavor Juice) A tablespoon
- 1 Add half a teaspoon of salt to the eggs.
- 2 Whip well and reserve.
- 3 Oil in the pan, but a little more.
- 4 Pour in egg juice
- 5 Disperse quickly and put in reserve.
- 6 Leave a small amount of base oil and stir-fry carrots. Carrots are harder to ripen.
- 7 Next is green pepper.
- 8 The fish sauce was prepared in advance. This time I used the applied MSD soy sauce. Someone asked how to mix the fish sauce. Everyone filled the ingredient list with the fish sauce and stirred it in a bowl.
- 9 Pour in fried eggs
- 10 Auricularia auricula needs to foam in advance and tear into small flowers.
- 11 Finally.
- 12 Pour in fish sauce and simmer slightly.
- 13 Taste, out of the pot.