Food Material List
- 1 Oatmeal 100g
- 2 Coconut meat powder 40g
- 3 Low powder 80g
- 4 Powdered sugar 40g
- 5 salt 1g
- 6 Vegetable oil 60ml
- 7 water About 50 ml
- 1 Mix oatmeal, coconut, starch, sugar powder, salt, and mix in a circle until the granules are loose.
- 2 Add vegetable oil and rub it into rough shape with your palm.
- 3 Finally, add water and knead slightly until dry powder is not visible.
- 4 There is no need to form a group.
- 5 Take the dough about 10g, knead the dough on the baking tray, flatten it with the bottom of a flat cup, and press it into a pancake about 1mm thick. Enter the preheated oven with 170 degrees of upper tube and 130 degrees of lower tube, and the middle layer with 10-15 minutes or so.
- 6 The original text is from my Baking Blog: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_7c691eed0102vrqe.html
- 7 Scan the left two-dimensional code to subscribe to my baking public number “baking crumbs” and regularly push various new recipes to share with you more delicious things.