Pineapple is on the market in large quantities, so it is mothers pursuit to let children eat vegetables made from fruit of that season. And the extra half of pineapple can also be used as fruit after meals, one fruit to eat more.
Food Material List
- 1 Lean pork 250g
- 2 pineapple Half
- 3 green pepper 1
- 4 Red pepper 1
- 5 Carrot Half root
- 1 Processing the ingredients in order. Cut the meat into half-finger-thick slices. Dont be too small. Otherwise, it will disappear after frying. Add half a tablespoon of salt, a little soy sauce and pepper, and marinate for half an hour. The second step is to treat the pineapple, Cut 2 1/4, cut the center of the heart and slice it. Half a bottle of mineral water is put into a tablespoon of salt to make brine. The cut pineapple is soaked in brine for 15 minutes. The third step is to treat green pepper and red pepper, cut diamonds, and slice carrots. Put the raw materials aside.
- 2 Flour: Starch, 1:1 in a bowl.
- 3 Put an egg white into the cured meat and stir it well. Mix flour and starch evenly
- 4 Oil is put in the pan. When it is five minutes hot, the egg white meat is wrapped in powder and fried in the pan. During this process, the egg white meat is fried slowly and thoroughly.
- 5 After the first frying is light yellow and almost cooked, the meat is picked up. The oil in the pot continues to heat up to 70% over the oil, hands over the oil, there is a feeling of hot hands, and then pour the first fried meat into the pot to fry the second time, when you see the meat is golden.
- 6 When the oil temperature drops, leave a little oil in the pot, and the chips from the fried meat will stay in the pot.
- 7 When the oil is warm, add green pepper, red pepper and carrot slices and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- 8 After the ingredients are broken, pour in the tomato sauce, sugar and vinegar mixture and stir-fry for two times.
- 9 Pour in the pineapple slices quickly and stir-fry for two more times.
- 10 Finally, pour in the fried meat, stir-fry continuously while adding the remaining half-tablespoon salt to season.
- 11 The soup is ready to be served, and a delicious pineapple cooked pork of the season is finished.