Food Material List
- 1 Pressed olive oil Two teaspoons
- 2 balsamic vinegar A teaspoon
- 3 Black pepper Appropriate amount
- 4 salt A small spoon
- 1 In a small bowl, pour two teaspoons of virgin olive oil.
- 2 Pour in another teaspoon of black vinegar. If you like, you can also increase the amount of black vinegar.
- 3 Grind in the right amount of black pepper and salt.
- 4 Pour the salad juice directly into the washed vegetables.
* Black vinegar is a common ingredient for Western food which can be purchased in foreign trade shops.
* This salad noodle vegetable can be changed according to your own needs. As long as it is fresh, it will be delicious and nutritious with beautiful colors. The more colors you eat every day, the better. < br > < br >