For the first time, I tried to make up with my girlfriends dishes when there were few ingredients at home. The dishes tasted good and light.
Food Material List
- 1 Leftover rice (no leftover rice can be steamed new, but the rice should be slightly stiffer) A bowl and a half of rice for two people in number
- 2 Carrot Half Root to One Root
- 3 Ham sausage Half Root to One Root
- 4 Sausage Several tablets
- 5 Corn grain A handful
- 6 Egg Two
- 1 Wash the ingredients. Cut carrots, ham sausages and sausages into a bowl. Set aside. Cut onions into small dices.
- 2 Heat the pan and let out the oil. Put the scallions in the small fire and simmer the fragrance.
- 3 Put in sausage, carrot, ham sausage and rice when corn is quick-fried.
- 4 Finally, put in salt, out of the pot, first in a bowl.
- 5 Dont turn off the fire, put in the eggs, spread them into pancakes, put them on a plate, buckle the rice on the side of the eggs, roll them up, and brush them with sauce sauce.
If you have plenty of materials at home, you can add peas, shrimps, or shrimp skins, you can use sauce sauce, or whatever you like