You can also eat high-grade roast fish at home. The originality comes from making every dish with heart.
Food Material List
- 1 Fishback meat 2 pieces
- 1 Clean the back meat of grass carp.
- 2 Marinate with a little yellow wine and white vinegar for about 30 minutes.
- 3 After soaking, the surface flesh becomes slightly white and firm, and the oblique cutting knife is good.
- 4 In the bowl, prepare oyster sauce, sugar, soy sauce and pepper powder.
- 5 Place the fish inside and color it evenly for 3 minutes.
- 6 Place a tin foil on the baking tray and put the fish back on it. Place it in the middle of the oven and bake at 180 C for 15 minutes. Rotate at 200 C for 3 minutes.
- 7 After baking, squeeze out a little lemon juice.
- 8 Mix the remaining oyster sauce with a little water, oyster sauce, flour, sugar and salt, and boil it into sauce.
- 9 Finished product drawings. Sprinkle the sauce with a spoon and decorate it with a little coriander.