I like the fragrance of sweet-scented osmanthus very much. I usually eat dried sweet-scented osmanthus in porridge. The color is beautiful and fragrant. I suddenly want to put sweet-scented osmanthus in pumpkin pie. If not, the pumpkin pie is made with both the strong fragrance of pumpkin and the sweet fragrance of osmanthus. It is really unforgettable.
Food Material List
- 1 Pumpkin 200g
- 2 Glutinous rice flour 500g
- 1 Cut pumpkin pieces and steam them in water. Steam into such a crack is the best. (Because my home gas is very cheap, I lazy pumpkin cut large pieces, so it takes 40 minutes to steam. If you want to save gas, you cut small pieces of pumpkin and steamed directly in the drawer, about 10 minutes would be good.)
- 2 Press the pumpkin into such a muddy shape on the back of the spoon
- 3 According to personal taste, add osmanthus and honey. If you like sweetness, add more honey and mix well.
- 4 Add glutinous rice flour to the mixture just now, stirring and adding at the same time. The ratio of pumpkin paste to glutinous rice flour is about 1:2.
- 5 Mixed dough is slightly sticky in the process of mixing. It is recommended that you wear disposable gloves, which will not dirty your hands or waste your noodles. The dough should not be used and the ground is very hard, because we also need to wrap bread bran so that it can be shaped.
- 6 The dough is made into a cake with bread crumb, because the dough is thinner, so it is easy to stick a lot of bread crumb. Similarly, how to make dough sticky when making bread? Put on disposable gloves! Its really good to use.
- 7 The bread is ready. Put it on a big plate. Sprinkle some bread crumbs on the bottom of the plate to prevent sticking.
- 8 Deep-fry until golden brown on both sides. Drain oil with a leaky spoon and load the pan. Wait for the oil to burn and fry slowly over low heat. Put more oil in it.
- 9 Prepared Pumpkin Pie
1. Pumpkin cake steamed need to drain water, because to add honey, so and face pumpkin mud can not be too thin. 2. When frying pumpkin pie, it needs low fire and slow frying, so it is not easy to paste. 3. When mixing noodles, you can wear disposable gloves if you feel sticky.