In hot summer, our taste buds also need refreshing ~this light cheese cake is the most suitable, fade the greasy feeling of heavy cheese cake, only simple and elegant appearance and delicate smooth heart ~really make people have to love ~Below is the 6-inch round model of light cheese cake method ~oven: Kepu TO5406 oven baking method Water bath method
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 15g
- 2 Cream cheese 100g
- 3 Unsalted Butter 30g
- 4 Egg 3
- 1 Prepare the ingredients, separate the egg white and yolk and put them in an oil-free and water-free container. Butter and cheese need to be kept at room temperature in a softer state.
- 2 Cream cheese with milk, stir in hot water until smooth and non-granular
- 3 Add melted butter 2 to 3 times in Step 2 and stir well; add lemon juice and mix well.
- 4 Add the yolk three times and mix well.
- 5 Sift the low-gluten flour and cornstarch into the cheese paste and stir it evenly with a rubber scraper. (Completely mixed cheese paste should be refrigerated until it becomes thicker again before the next step.)
- 6 Egg whites with lemon juice, beaten into thick bubbles with an electric beater
- 7 Add 1/3 fine sugar and turn to high speed until fine foam.
- 8 At this time, add a third of the fine granulated sugar, continue beating until the remaining fine granulated sugar can show the pattern, until beating into a wet foam (that is, after the egg beater is raised, you can pull out a slightly curved sharp corner), be careful not to blow to dry foam!
- 9 Take out the thick cheese paste from the refrigerator, add 1/3 of the protein cream to the cheese paste, gently turn it up from the bottom with a rubber scraper, and dont stir in circles!
- 10 Then pour all of Step 9 into the protein cream and continue to mix evenly by turning over.
- 11 Prepare before entering oven: Preheat oven 160 degrees for 10 minutes, wrap the bottom of cake mould with tin paper, so as to prevent the bottom from entering water when bathing. The inside of cake mould can be coated with butter to facilitate the final product to come out.
- 12 Pour the mixed cake paste into the cake mould until 7-8 cents are full. Knock lightly on the table.
- 13 Put about 3cm of water into the baking tray
- 14 Put the cake on the water-bath baking pan, put it in the preheated oven, 150 degrees, bake for 30 minutes, color, turn 140 degrees and bake for 30 minutes; (My oven knob can show the temperature, but also electronic, temperature is a little bit accurate, you use other ovens pay attention to appropriate temperature adjustment)
- 15 After baking, take out the cake with heat-insulating gloves. When it is cooled, the cake will be separated from the edge of the mould. At this time, it can be demoulded and eaten after refrigeration.